Hello! I have a great deal to share with you today: the 2016 Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.
It’s a curated collection of 83 digital products that will help you:
- prepare whole & delicious real food
- get the toxins out of your house for good
- understand and use natural remedies
- breathe new life into your exercise habits
- learn about important women’s health issues
- raise exceptionally healthy kids in an unhealthy world
- plus learn about gardening & homesteading, meal planning, weight loss and so much more!
These 83 digital products are worth over $2,400–but you get them for just $29.97. That’s a savings of 98%!
What I Think You Might Like
I’m an affiliate for the bundle, so I’ve already gotten a chance to purchase my copy. Here are some of the resources that I think you might be particularly interested in:
Nourishing No-Bake Treats by Lindsey Dietz at Today in Dietzville
I am really excited about this book. We have a lot of weird food restrictions in my house, to the point that I can hardly ever follow a recipe anymore because I’m always having to substitute for at least one ingredient that we can’t eat. Not so with this book! I can make almost all of the recipes as written. And they all look great. I have one no-bake cookie recipe on the blog and was thinking I wanted to make more, but I might now just have to make all of these recipes.
Here are the chocolate covered cherry cookies that I made from the book. They came out really well!
Decadent Paleo Desserts by Hannah Healy at Healy Eats Real
Now, with the aforementioned food restrictions in our house, I unfortunately can’t make most of the recipes in this book. If, however, you are only restricted to gluten-free, grain-free, and/or dairy-free, this book is definitely one you’ll want to check out. It has tons of delicious-looking recipes for healthy desserts.
I did try making one of the recipes that I CAN eat: 5 minute raw Paleo fudge balls. They were easy to make and unlike any dessert I’d had before. They were definitely a hit! (And, as you can see, very enticing to my 3 year old photo assistant. :))
Infused by Carissa Bonham at Creative Green Living
I’ve been wanting to try infused water for a while but haven’t yet taken the plunge. Reading this book is really inspiring me to just do it! Carissa has more than 100 simple recipes for making your own flavored waters and other beverages at home. If you’ve been wanting to kick an unhealthy beverage habit, or just want to get more water in every day, this is the book for you.
Herbal Tea Kick-Start Guide: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Making Healing Herbal Teas E-Course by Kami McBride
Do you want to start making your own herbal teas? I think you’ll really enjoy this course. I’ve been making my own herbal infusions (basically a long steeped tea) for the last several months, but I haven’t branched out beyond nettles, red raspberry leaf and red clover. Kami makes the whole process seem very unintimidating and do-able. I’m looking forward to experimenting more with some other herbal teas.
Healing Hormones e-course by Shiroko Sokitch at Heart to Heart Medical Center
Natural Hormone Balance Guide for Women by Wellness Mama
Perfect Periods e-course by Bridgit Danner at Women’s Wellness Collaborative
I’m going to talk about these two e-courses and this book together because they’re all dealing with solving women’s hormonal issues. I’ve had plenty of my own issues with my hormones. I haven’t had a chance to look through all of the info here, but if you are new to trying to solve your hormonal issues, I think these resources will definitely be worth your while. I’ve spent SO MANY hours trying to research this stuff on the Internet. In my opinion, having all this info in one place is invaluable. Depending on their complexity, you may not be able to solve your hormonal issues on your own, but these resources would be a great starting point. Good natural practitioners are expensive, so educating yourself as much as possible before is really helpful.
An Incredible Value
The total value for JUST the seven resources that I mentioned above is more than $380. But you get them all for less than $30! And of course, there are 76 OTHER resources that I didn’t even mention. Many of which you’d probably also love, too. 🙂
This is a special limited time sale that ends on September 26. So don’t wait too long to get your copy.
The bundle also comes with over $250 in special bonuses, including:
1. Bloom Naturals – $15 gift certificate toward any product ($15 value)
2. Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
3. TriLight Health – $15 off select TriLight products ($15 value)
4. MadeOn Skin Care – FREE BeeCool Muscle Balm Stick and Natural Lip Balm Combo (value $15.25)
5. The Maca Team – FREE Organic Gelatinized Yellow Maca Powder, 8 oz. ($15.44 value)
6. Primal Life Organics – FREE 1-ounce jar of Dirty Mouth Toothpowder ($15.97 value)
7. Get Kombucha – FREE 1-month supply (15 ml) of Kombucha Pro: Liquid Probiotics (value $29.99) AND/OR a FREE 1-ounce bag of 8. Get Kombucha’s Custom Organic Kombucha Tea Blend (value $15.99)
9. Orglamix – FREE Mineral Eye Shadow Trio ($18 value)
10. Experience Life – 4 FREE digital guides (value $29.99)
11. Grove Co. – FREE Mrs. Meyer’s 64 Load Laundry Detergent, Mrs. Meyer’s Fabric Softener, 60 Day VIP Trial, and FREE shipping with a $20 minimum purchase for new customers ($32.66 value); FREE 1-year VIP Membership ($39.95 value) for existing customers
12. Meal Garden – 6 months of Meal Garden FREE (value $35.70)
Ready to buy? Get your copy now.
If you buy the bundle and realize it’s not a perfect fit for you, no problem. As always, the bundle comes with a no-hassle, 100% happiness guarantee. UB will gladly refund your money if it’s not right for you.
Got any questions? Please feel free to ask in the comments!